Multi-users of the same APP.

Hello,

is it possible for several users to use the same App on several differents Iphone devices? i guess yes with the same Apple ID but can you confirm me?

if yes, it there a restriction with free APP or In-APP purchase ?

good day,

ED

Replies

A "single user" can own multiple phones. That single user can download an app and IAPs onto all of their devices. That single user can use the app on the multiple devices at teh same time. All that said - that "single user" could actually be multiple people - the devices have no way of knowing. But all of the devices will need to be logged into the same iTunes Account at the time of downloading the app and restoring the IAPs. I believe that you cannot restore an IAP purchased under iTunes Account 1 on a device that has downloaded the app under the iTunes Account of a different iTunes Account.

I have not investigated whether or not a single user can purchase an app and/or IAPs for that app and then go from device to device logging into their iTunes Account, downloading the app and restoring the IAPs, and then logging out of that iTunes Account.