"In Review" for two weeks

Hey guys, I've been working on my app for seven months, I update it every week, it goes pretty smooth (haven't been rejected yet).

Unfortunately, my latest update stuck "In Review", it looks like nobody is reviewing my app.

The first round took 4 days, I felt that's weird, so I resubmitted, you guess what? 14 days later and nothing happens, it just shows "In Review" (4 + 14 = 18 days, that's really crazy).

Of course, I tried contacting Apple, but they replied to me without any valuable words every time.

I feel terrible about this, it even worse than "Rejected" to me, so what should I do next? Is anyone else facing such a situation?

Thanks.

Replies

I've had several apps stuck "in review" now for over 4 months (submitted May 23, never acted on since then). I've asked and was granted an expedited review, but to no avail.

This is completely ridiculous and like you this was a routine minor update for apps that have been in the store for many years. My app is aging and lacking needed updates on the store, and seemingly there is nothing I can do about it.

Did you ever get your situation resolved somehow?