About device-specified installation using MDM of iOS application

I am developing an iOS application,

There are users who use the MDM tool to develop and deliver to clients, released to AppStore for general use,

We received an inquiry that "Silent installation can not be specified by device".

As a result of research,

https://itunes.apple.com/lookup?id=XXXXXXXX {application ID}

Parameters included in JSON that can be obtained from

"IsVppDeviceBasedLicensingEnabled" is false,

I think that this is the cause, but,

I do not know how to set this parameter to true.

Also, since it is not possible to communicate directly with the application user, the specific date and time is unknown,

In the past it seemed that device-specified installation of the corresponding application was able to be done,

We have received it recently that it has become impossible.

As for the application, since releasing the latest version to the store more than half a year ago,

It is a situation that we are not grasping the cause because we are not updating or changing store information.

Because the application itself is not for corporate users but for general users only,

”The Volume Purchase Program” in ”My APP”-> ”Price and Delivery” Information of appstoreconnect

I am offering it without discount, but is there a way to set the corresponding parameter to true in this state?

In addition, if "isVppDeviceBasedLicensingEnabled" has been switched from true to false at any timing,

Is there anything that can be considered as a cause?