Your app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the Coinveer name

Guideline 3.1.5 - Business - Payments - Cryptocurrencies

Your app facilitates the transmission of a virtual currency but was not submitted by a corresponding exchange or recognized financial institution.
Next Steps
Your app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the Coinveer name. If you have developed this app on behalf of a client, please advise your client to add you to the development team of their Apple Developer account. If your client does not yet have an Apple Developer account, they can enroll in the Apple Developer Programthrough the Apple Developer portal.
Note that submitting documentation showing permission to publish this app on behalf of the content owner or institution will not resolve this issue. This app must be submitted under the content owner’s own Apple Developer account.
Once created, you cannot change your seller name or company name in App Store Connect. For assistance with changing your company name or seller name, you will need to contact us. Select Membership and Account to request an update to your Apple Developer account information.
Since your App Store Connect status is Rejected, a new binary will be required.

Replies

This rejection seems to be consistent with the Guidelines https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

3.1.5 (b) Cryptocurrencies:

• (iii) Exchanges: Apps may facilitate transactions or transmissions of cryptocurrency on an approved exchange, provided they are offered by the exchange itself.

• What is your question?

I'm getting this too and it's just too wordy.
    What's the seller name where do I set that? It's clear that there is a miss match between the names somewhere, but can you provide more clarity about which names and where to configure them?

Hi @Tanzeel, were you able to reslove it?

Thanks

Is there some apple support I can connect regarding this? I have the exact same error.

I m getting this too...who can help me ?

• hi ,are you resolve this question for Guideline 3.1.5 - Business - Payments - Cryptocurrencies? if have any msg, pls contact me,ths!

Add a Comment