Simulate logged results into a view

Hello,

I coded a program in C ++ on XCode that records its results. I am looking for a graphical display simulator and buttons to simulate the results.

I would like to create a quick report with a box chart and a few of counters content. This report should show me what the results of the program have yielded.

I do not know what to choose as API. I thought of :

- HTML / JavaScript / JSON: programs a web page

- iOS Playground

- XCTest / test case

- other ??

Replies

Your spec is not crystal clear for me…

- What do you want to do exactly ?

- Is it a quick display or do you plan for some sophiticated display later ?

- Is it for your own use or for app distribution ?

If for your own use, for quick result, playground seems a good solution.

Ok, Hi Claude,

As you are a friendly French, I would like to write to you privately in French to tell you more about this subject. It's possible ?

I'm looking for an API that helps me preview a k-means algorithm I wrote in C ++. This program creates on 100 laps 100 partition with a set of X points among 100 points. At each turn a new partition is created and I calculate an average counter for points with all the lower partitions. I want to see each partition and its average counter every turn to verify that the algorithm is good and that the numeric values are correct. I need two buttons to go through all the partitions each turn. So, I can write a page with html / javascript / json; it's not difficult for me but it will take a few days to conclude. Otherwise, I can use the Google Reporting API. My question is simple: which Mac OS API can I use to quickly create this reporting. Of course, what I choose as work, I will continue the algorithm in C ++ and then the reporting should be involved to simulate and verify the good of this algorithm.

Just post you email for a minute here, I will send you my email.

Are the points in 2D ?

If so, creating directly the drawing function from the dataset may be pretty straightforward ?

Yes, in 2D.

With html / javascript / json yes. But, quickly in swift ... I'm not sure, no?