I can't disable Game Center in my App ID

Hello,
I am about to begin the process of submitting my app to the App Store, but I have noticed that my App ID has Game Center enabled. This is problematic because my app doesn't have Game Center functionality. I am also using Google Admob, so I am afraid that if I delete that App ID and create a new one then ads won't show in my app.

What should I do?

Thanks,

John K.

Accepted Reply

For some reason, Game Center and In-App Purchase are automatically enabled for every App ID. However, this does not affect your app. As long as Game Center is disabled in the Project Capabilities tab in Xcode, you should be fine.

Replies

For some reason, Game Center and In-App Purchase are automatically enabled for every App ID. However, this does not affect your app. As long as Game Center is disabled in the Project Capabilities tab in Xcode, you should be fine.

Thank you!

Hi,

I am facing an issue with this.

I have enables a few capabilities in my XCode Project. Since the game center and in app purchase is enabled in portal but not in XCode, whenever is user XCode Managed Code signing, it invalidated my provisioning profiles on the dev portal.

Any suggestion?

See also #657552