App updates: Forgot to to switch in-app purchase on

Hello,

I have uploaded a few updates for my apps, apple approved them and they are now pending developer release. All the app's already used in-app purchases before the current update.

But now I have noticed that the "In-App Puchase" button in Xcode under "Capabilities" was not turned on, when I uploaded the app updates.

Also I used a wildcard distribution profile instead of an explicit explicit App ID when I uploaded the updates.

However, I was able to successfully upload and apple approved them. Also I tested the in-app purchase before I uploaded the app with a sandbox test user and it worked.

So is it safe to release those updates now? Or should I re-upload them with the switch turned on and with an explicit App ID insteat of a wildcard profile?

Thank you so much!

Replies

>Also I used a wildcard distribution profile instead of an explicit explicit App ID when I uploaded the updates.

Not sure how you managed to change the app/bundleID and still push an update - normally that would equate to a new app. An update would require using the same app/bundleID.

Why did you change the app/bundleID and disable IAP mid-stream?