iOS 12 beta 4 software update is hanging during install

Is anyone else having a problem with the new iOS 12 beta 4 update hanging during installation. I ran softwarre update on both my iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5" and both devices have been hung sitting a black screen with the Apple Logo and the loader progress bar seemingly showing 100%.

I force restarted both devices which rebooted them and then the Apple logo with progress bar appeared again and loaded successfully and booted normally and seems to have updated to Dev beta 4.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of HeadOn Down vote post of HeadOn
4.7k views

Replies

How did you get them to force restart? Mine give me a warning when I try to restart it and won't let me kick them.

hold both volume buttons and power at same time. I held until it reset. It finished it process and came back , but I’m not getting lte !

I had the same issue with beta 4 stalled at 100% progress bar on my iPhone 7. After about an hour I also forced restarted, the progress bar restarted at the beginning, then completed the install successfully. I also updated my iPad Pro, but it no issues with install..

Same issue. I attempted a force restart and all it says is that the iphone will restart when the update is done. I held all the buttons for over 30 seconds and no restart. I guess I'm going to wait for the battery to die.

Try pressing and releasing volume up, the pressing and releasing volume down, then hold the power button until it restarts. I did this and it worked.

I worked with this for a while yesterday with only slightly different results.

In my case the message about needing an update popped up. It asked to download and install.

After several minutes downloading, a new message pops up and says the requested software update was not available from the update center.

ios 12.4

Ios 12.4 mau psang ios 12.4 soalnya ini 12.0

• nenennebe enememwñsñzlzlsksmslwlwlmwennenenrmrmqñañsñsñddllddñewmmwmenenenrnrntn y y también. brbrnrnenmwlsñsosowow. wlwowosodolfdlleelelenbrbjkqwlpwnebrbtbtnnkwlwosododlelmwmemrleññww. eleeldldldododoewmenrbrbrbenwmñwsppzzuduxiidodkddjzkid de donde se fueron las cosas de nnrnenenenmlwspsp pero si me quieres quedar nrnrnrnnrmrñeñsñsnneenenwmlaapPozoxofr. eospsoememrntbrn. rnrnrnrnrnwñwspdpdpdññdñdleememr e. nenenenenwnpwps eleowoeeo. epwoelememrnr r rnrnrnr n a las dos fundas de tu mamá te va

Add a Comment