Unable to insert COPY_SEND

Trying to test example from Apple Cloudshares, but got the following error when saving a topic. Any idea how to make it work?

CloudShares[760:222438] [Common] _BSMachError: port 6a2b; (os/kern) invalid capability (0x14) "Unable to insert COPY_SEND"

Xcode version 9.4

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/samplecode/CloudKitShare/Introduction/Intro.html

Replies

Are you seeing any actual problems other than this log message? If the log message is your only concern that it’s safe to ignore it.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

The problem was the topic wasn't saved into the iCloud.

Print out the returned value for 'error' in an NSLog.

I've just ran into the same problem.'Unable to insert COPY_SEND', but not in CloudKit environment.

App running on iPhone Xs - iOS 13.1.3 - XCode 11.2ß2 - debug activated with iPhone connected by cable

In 2 views, I can longPress on an image to get a Preview.

Everything works OK, Preview perfectly displayed

But when the Preview opens and I hard press to make the Preview "persistent", I get the following log:

2019-12-23 20:58:23.264160+0100 App[21138:14016010] [Common] _BSMachError: port c103; (os/kern) invalid capability (0x14) "Unable to insert COPY_SEND"

However, I can dismiss the - persistent - Preview by scrolling down or by hitting a Done button that connects to Exit for unwindSegue.

I have noticed no functional impact on the app.

Is this related to forceTouch and its planned obsolescence ?