restart looping by IOS 12 beta3 iPhone X

Going to the Apple Retail Store,said they can't help me and their guideline didn't include to fix the device by using IOS 12 beta,and they can't provide the factory testing,just said the hardware is no problem,but maybe the software didn't work out,just telling me that,I need to downgrade to 11.4.1 by myself,but in the DFU mode,after loading the ipsw file by the computer,the phone restart,after the apple logo appear,and then it disappear again,itunes show 4013 error,then it restart looping again(and on and on),and I can't exit the DFU mode right now

Importantly,I have buy the applecare+ service,but they said this is not recognize as "unexpected damage",can't give me one new phone by lower price

and I got a serious question,did apple forcing me to break the phone by myself and told them it's a accident?then I can get my phone fix?

and this is a $1000 phone service?

Please someone give me some feedback

in hurry

Replies

This sounds like what I experienced. No matter what I did, I could not restore iOS 12 Beta 3 but I was able to restore with iOS 11.4.1.

Right now I am going to wait for Beta 4 and read the changelog before I go through that experience again.

offically,I experienced this issus by two times,the last time,when the device totally out of battery,it can normally charge and it goes right afterward

this time,I can't fix it with my poor knowledge

One of my lightning cables causes this boot loop when the phones power is low but if I use a different cable it will boot into restore mode. I have seen comments about this boot loop occurring when battery is below a certain percentage, due to bad cables or due to bad install of iTunes. So I charged the phone and used a different cable to restore.

I try different cables,not this problem