i just wast 99$ with no approve for my app !!

hi sorry for my weak english or wrong misspelling or wrong section of the fourm

i just want to know why i paid 99$ for last year if you guys dont approve my app everytime i was changing or fixing somthing to match your guidline standards my app get rejected why ?? i want to renew my account but first i need to make sure that my app will be approved my app is very simple web html files showed by webview its robohelp generatred project but i dont want my app to be viewed from internet i designed it to be viewed by webview locally on machine without internet so plz tell me what wrong with my app is becuase its contain religious content ??? the most reason they give me its becuase its contain static html with no interactive functionality, well Of course it had static html but its also robohelp generatred project so it had alot of interactive functilnaty here my project :

https://github.com/mirzanove/mahdi_alumma

and here is working demo of the project :

https://bayan-noon.com/

plz check the demo and tell me whats wrong ??? what should i need fix to match your guideline standard thank you ....

Replies

Your links are broken, or showing only a Github CNAME file for your GitHub Pages

This is not the place to contact Apple. Most of the people on this forum are just developers like you, with no connection to Apple. But regarding your app, Apple usually rejects apps that are just web views because they are too simplistic.

Apple usually gives a reason why an app is rejected. What reason did they give?

then what should i do my whole project depened on the webview ???

i fixed the broken link plz check the demo again most of the interface in arabic languge but you can get idea how its works :

https://bayan-noon.com

plz check again i fixed the the borken link of the demo

ya mostly its contain static html with no interactive functionality but i dont get it what they mean ?? its not just ststic html its has alot js functionality

You may be able to publish it as a web app (not in the App Store). Check out this link:

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/AppleApplications/Reference/SafariWebContent/Introduction/Introduction.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40002051-CH1-SW1

If you want it to be a real app that's available in the App Store, you'll probably have to rewrite your app to take advantage of specific features available in iOS and the iPhone.

yes it's already designed to be viewed as web content in deffrent browsers but my clients want it to be ios apps to run it as offline ebook app but must run inside webview so all the js scripts files works like search engine and like so...

Apple means that static html is not acceptable in the App Store. If your app runs fine as a web-app, then that means it is not suitable for the App Store. It must have a minimum level of native functionality and interaction with the operating system. Your web site clearly says it is an "e-book". So publish it as an e-book.

well that's option too for normal ebook but i needed it to work as app because it has advanced arabic search engine which my clients need anyway i will merge native feature hoping that will accept my project..

thanks..

guys i need help apple review gives last rejected inform that my app is no longer violation design 4.2 but now they tell me i need to put ios native functionality ,but i don't know what should i put it doesn't make sense to put functions that my app don't need it my app is very simple its Encyclopedia Reference for reading , searching , and bookmarking Which Contains html5 javascript css files no need for Internet Connection if you are using the Offline version ,now i know i can make one for book store but i will loos all the javascript feature that i developed like Arabic search engine its not fair ,i see other apps using the same methed i use and get approved, is hybrid app not allowed i don't think so, so why i have to put native feature if my app dont need it ??

If the same thing can be done using a web page, then Apple will usually reject the app. You need to do something with your app that can't be done in a web browser.

ok if i add update app feature like create function to check if there is new version of the app and will download the new html files does this method considered to be native ios fearture ?

I don't think so, and it may even violate the rule about downloading code, but I'm not an expert on that. Nobody here can say for sure what Apple will accept.