Registering an App ID

Hi all,

I know this question has been posted before but I’ve tried all the suggested fixes to no avail.

I can't get the ‘Registering an App ID’ to work. I type in the App ID Description, click the Explicit APP ID matching the Bundle ID to my Xcode Bundle ID, and select Push notifications. But I continue to get the message: ‘There were errors in the data supplied. Please correct and re-submit. An App ID with Identifier ‘XXXXXXXXXX’ is not available. Please enter a different string.’

I have paid the $99 membership, downloaded and installed Distribution and Development certificates, and prepared all my artwork correctly in Xcode. But I can’t seem to get past this part.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

W

Replies

You have DTS tickets with your subscription.

May be it is worth using one here.

Good luck.

Can you show us the string you're trying to use? Did you use a sample project that someone else created? Is this an app duplicated from an existing project as a template? Have you been able to submit apps in the past? What is the bundleID string for the extension (trick question)?

Either allow Xcode to generate it for you (auto code signing), and/or pick another string.

Also note that DTS only supports code level issues, not distribution/store/code signing.