Should developers use Feedback Assistant?

I have been using bugreport.apple.com but given that one of the major things fixed in the revised Beta 3 (18A326h) is apparently a Feedback Assistant crash, it has me wondering ... also for the case where something's not a bug per se but feedback, "I think it would be better if X worked like this ..."

WDOT?

Accepted Reply

Individuals using betas are free to use the Feedback Assistant; Devs can use the 'Report Bugs' link, below right. 8.2018

Edit 12.15.19 - For those that haven't yet been made aware, the bug reporter link below now goes straight to the FA, so...

Stay tuned for a 2021 update to see if the FA lives, or if Apple, in their continuing quest to find things to change yet again, retires the FA and restores 'bug reporter'.

Replies

Individuals using betas are free to use the Feedback Assistant; Devs can use the 'Report Bugs' link, below right. 8.2018

Edit 12.15.19 - For those that haven't yet been made aware, the bug reporter link below now goes straight to the FA, so...

Stay tuned for a 2021 update to see if the FA lives, or if Apple, in their continuing quest to find things to change yet again, retires the FA and restores 'bug reporter'.