Siri Intents Extension for watchOS

Hi everyone,

I created a new Target as Intents Extension for watchOS. But when I run, it came the dialog:
This app could not be installed this time

Watch's Bundle Identifier: gem.TestWatchSiri.watchkitapp

Watch Extension's Bundle Identifier: gem.TestWatchSiri.watchkitapp.watchkitextension

Watch Siri Intent's Bundle Identifier: gem.TestWatchSiri.watchkitapp.watchkitextension.WatchSiriHandle

Accepted Reply

`Looking at the device console with Console.app is helpful in these situations, as it may have clues to explain the issue. One possibility is that you either don't have an Intents extension for your iOS app, or that the values of the `IntentsSupported` Info.plist key in your watchOS Intents extension are not a subset of the `IntentsSupported` in the iOS Intents extension.

Replies

`Looking at the device console with Console.app is helpful in these situations, as it may have clues to explain the issue. One possibility is that you either don't have an Intents extension for your iOS app, or that the values of the `IntentsSupported` Info.plist key in your watchOS Intents extension are not a subset of the `IntentsSupported` in the iOS Intents extension.

Thanks a lot.

The values of the 'IntentsSupported' are not subset of this one in iOS Intents extension 🙂

One more question:

Why my Watch Siri Intent schema only has 2 simulator: ip7 + Watch 2 38mm and ip7+ + Watch 2 42mm while Watch Extension schema has ip8 + Watch 3 38mm, ip8+ Watch 3 42mm?

It may be due to the deployment targets set for the different targets in your app, or it could be a the way the watch simulators are configured in your enviroment.