Nested Dictionary? UI Pickerview

I am new to coding, working on a basic app as part of my studying. Here is the functionality I am trying to do, I am trying to make what I think is nested dictionaries... basically a UI Pickerview inside of another UIPicker view for example: Honda -- options are Civic, Acoord, CRV... when you select your option it populates a display of its features, MPG etc... I have been unable to find a place I can copy and paste swift code doing that function, and no youtube tutorials on it. Am I looking for the wrong term, "nested dictionary?" Any tips where to look would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Accepted Reply

First advice : don't look for code to copy and paste, you will not learn a lot like this.

I don't think you are looking for nested dictionaries, but probably for picker with multiple components.

I answered somehow similar question recently:

h ttps://forums.developer.apple.com/message/318174#318174

Replies

First advice : don't look for code to copy and paste, you will not learn a lot like this.

I don't think you are looking for nested dictionaries, but probably for picker with multiple components.

I answered somehow similar question recently:

h ttps://forums.developer.apple.com/message/318174#318174

Thanks Claude, I will attempt to do that coding and see if I can get it to work... Its hard when you are starting cause you don't even know where to look sometimes