Walkie Talkie icon missing

After downloading OS5 beta 3 the Walkie Talkie icon is now missing on the watch. Has this happened to anyone

Replies

Yep. Mine is gone on two of my development watches. Gonna do a third in the am.

Same here. its on the Phone but not on the watch. It says you do not ave any walkie-talkie-contacts

Completely gone from both the Apple Watch and iPhone in Beta 4. Nothing about Walkie Talkie in the Release Notes.

I still have the Walkie-Talkie app on my Apple Watch 3 (cellular) running the latest beta 4.

Found the issue thanks to a poster on 9to5Mac. You have to have the FaceTime app installed on your iPhone.

Thank you for posting this. It worked without the FaceTime app with beta 1 so I assumed it was a bug.

On my Series 3 with Beta 4 installed, the walkie-talkie complication isn't working. Every time the watch face opens, the complication blinks briefly at the top of the screen, then disappears. The walkie-talkie app is still present in the menu, and works fine (always has since B2 for me), but doesn't seem to be any way to keep the complication on the watch face.

I have series 3 GPS running watchOS 5.0 GM. After using walkie talkie app for the first time the app complication is now always on in the top middle of the screen..

It’s there because you are marked Available in the Walkie Talkie app. Open Walkie Talkie and then scroll up to mark yourself unavailable and the notification goes away.