No accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found for the team

Hi all,

Suddenly getting this message when trying to upload my latest build from Xcode, except that "MY COMPANY" is the name of my actual company:

No accounts with iTunes Connect access have been found for the team "MY COMPANY". iTunes Conect access is required for App Store distribution.

Then below, it lists my email and says "No iTunes Connect access for the team".

It's my company and I'm the only user ("Agent").

Anyone else seeing this?

Replies

Which version Xcode?

How new is your paid Developer Program account?

When was the last time you successfully pushed an app to App Store Connect?

How many teams are you on, with how many apple IDs tied them?

we are also facing same issue, any help is highly appreciated?

I haven't tried now since the 29th, but the last two times I uploaded I had to try repeatedly. Like 10, 20 times. Maybe wait 30 minutes and try again.. that sort of thing.

I'm having the same problem. I uploaded one app successfully yesterday but the second app hasn't worked and still doesn't work. I tried Applicaiton Loader but it is asking for an app-specific password, which I've created several times and it always rejects it. So frustrating!

same issue here. not been able to upload for a few days now, tried lots of things suggested aroudn teh web - detele derived data, restart xcode, restart mac, login log out etc etc no joy, tried xcode 10 beta , again no joy.

application loader does not recognise my password so that "fix" is not good

not the best bug to have when you are trying to hit release deadline.

> tried xcode 10 beta , again no joy

So you know, devs are prohibited from using beta tools when submitting for app store distribution.

I'm still having this issue regularly. Occasionally I can upload a build and all is well, but most of the time I can't.

I made one of my testers a developer and then used that account and all is well. But my main account -- i.e., ME -- doesn't work more than 90% of the time.

Having exactly the same issue.

Started happening after updating to Xcode 9.4.1 (9F2000) :/

Having exactly the same issue.

Started happening after updating to Xcode 9.4.1 (9F2000)

Confirm xc 9.4.1 (9f2000) -> no itunes connect access when I am logged and entering this on the forum page as an authenticated developer.... Huh?

Apple is really worrying me lately....

I can confirm that this bug is still here.

and also, I can confirm that Application loader does not work. Sorry, but WT*?