AVPlayer failed to prepare with underlying error NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=97 "ENOLINK (Reserved)

Hello guys,

In these days, I've caught a massive number of errors like this.

Several thousand in a few days on iOS (iPhone & iPad)

Basically, the AVPLayer failed to prepare with an underlying error Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=97 "ENOLINK (Reserved).

I did some research and Its meaning is "The link has been reserved".

But I'm not sure the what is it? I don't get the error.

NSUnderlyingError=0x1154f97e0 {Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11800 "The operation could not be completed" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred (97), NSLocalizedDescription=The operation could not be completed, NSUnderlyingError=0x117ac54d0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=97 "ENOLINK (Reserved)"}}}, QPDescriptionKey=AVPlayer Failed to prepare with AVPlayerItemStatusFailed} E9200-R97: AVPlayer Failed to prepare with AVPlayerItemStatusFailed < {\n NSUnderlyingError = "Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11800 \"The operation could not be completed\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred (97), NSLocalizedDescription=The operation could not be completed, NSUnderlyingError=0x117ac54d0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=97 \"ENOLINK (Reserved)\"}}";\n <AVPlayerItemAccessLog: 0x117a32d30>\n#Version: 1.0\n#Software: AppleCoreMedia/1.0.0.15F79 (iPad; U; CPU OS 11_4 like Mac OS X; en_us)\n#Date: 2018/06/27 17:57:11.011";\n} >

If you have any idea, please help.

Thanks & best regards.