Time Machine Backup totally corrupt!

Hi Gang!
I am runnig the new Mohave on my 2017 5K Retina iMac. 32 GIGS of RAM and a 500 GIG SSD. I have both a Western Digital and a Verbatim external drive that I am trying to backup the new beta and every thing else. Every backup has been totally corrupt!

I have reformatted, secure erased, changed USB Ports etc. Both drives have been checked out with Disk Utility, Drive Genius 5, DriveDX, TechTools. All report the drives are sound no errors...both drives are brand new. They have been formatted as HFS Extended Journaled and APFS. No matter what I do the Time Machine backup is totally corrupt. Every app and file has the deadly Circle with the Line through it. Considering that the OS might be corrupt I have wiped the Container and reinstalled the beta...no relief.

I then went back to my High Sierra Container and ran Time Machine using both of my external drives...the result was a perfect backup! I then reformatted the drives again and tried to backup Mohave with Time Machine, got nothing but chaos again.

I have posted all kind of data, screen shots, System info etc. in the Bug Report area. Feel free to look, if you can.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so is there any soultion or reccomendation for a fix?

Please feel free to contact me as I am not a programmer but I am pretty good at documenting and studying a problem!

Replies

Were you able to fix this?