Which Software Apple use in the WWDC video to open .xliff file in excel sheet?

I am working on an app that have ~6K of localization strings and the excel sheet will help a lot to communicate between iOS and Android/web-base. I saw the presenter in WWDC video (14:30) using the exactly tool that I need, wondering if it is a public tool that I can subcribe ? Or any similar alternative tool available ?

Replies

Says 'XliffReader' top left... I'm not seeing it available, tho. I do see a few xliff editors via google, however.

I asked the folks who presented this session and they confirmed that XliffReader is not a public app. It is, however, a very simple app, being just an amalgamation of

NSTableView
and
NSXMLDocument

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Can you ask them to upload this to the AppStore so everyone will be able to edit xliff files without searching for 3-party softwears that not works 100%?

Also we need some softwear to provide to our translations, So we need some app we can send them easly and help them to make their job faster so we will be able to upload the app ASAP.

Thanks,

Ido.

Can you ask them …?

The best way to get your requests in front of the folks who can enact change is to file bug report to that effect.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"