"denied launch request"

Immediately after installing beta 1 I tried to launch my apps to see if they worked. About 1/3rd of them launched just fine, but for some mystery reason the other 2/3rds of them won't launch at all. I tap the icon, it appears to attempt a launch, but then it returns me to the springboard.

So, my next step was to try running them from Xcode to see what errors I was getitng. The only thing that appears in the console is this:

error: failed to launch '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/EEB48014-FED3-46A4-B1AC-95C2A5F70F14/AirWings.app' -- iPad has denied the launch request.

It's not a provisioning issue because I reset that a dozen times, and even the version downloaded straight from the App Store fails to launch. I'm completely at a loss as to why some apps launch fine and others won't launch at all. Only on iOS 12 b1. iOS 11 works just fine.

Replies

I have the exact same issue with my app. Works fine in the simulator, not on the device.

Same. Running out of ideas with no solution.😕

Seems to be fixed in Beta 2

any updates or fixes on this ? I am facing the same issue too

I'm using Beta 3, still have same problem...any suggestions?

Hi, did you manage to find the solution? I have the same problem and cracked my mind looking for the solution.