Screen Time Info Grayed Out

I selected Turn Off Screen Time and then was wanting to turn it back on and there is no button or action to take to do so. Can someone replicate this issue or have a solution?

Device: iPhone X

Software: IOS 12 Beta 1

Replies

2016 iPad Pro (9.7”) — I can toggles screen time off / toggle then shows “Turn On Screen Time” with no problem — and then toggle it back on.

I have not installed iOS 12 on our iPhone X’s yet.

I am experiencing the exact same problem on my iPhone X running ios 12. I was only asked if I want to share the information with my family and then when i declined, I was not able to access it at all anymore.

I have the same problem on my iPhone X. I stop sharing my information with my family, now screen time is grayed out. The only option not grayed out is Content & Privacy Restrictions.

Same issue here, I chose not to share with my family and now all options except content and privacy are greyed out and no other screen time data is provided.

Same here.

Well it might not help, but i got it to work when i added someone (could be any apple id) to the family and then remove them from the family. Then you will be abel to use screentime.

Exactly the same thing is happend to me.

Didn't work for me.

"https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSBeta/comments/8ol10d/question_accidentally_turned_off_screen_time/

"I fixed it! Whoever is a parent or guardian for your family sharing account has to give you parent/guardian family sharing privileges, and then it’ll work again!"

Worked for me

"I fixed it! Whoever is a parent or guardian for your family sharing account has to give you parent/guardian family sharing privileges, and then it’ll work again!"

Worked for me

Same here. I'll try with pax0707's suggestion

I also have this issue.