Errors when trying to use Broadcast Upload Extension

I am trying to implement a Broadcast Upload extension for my app and I'm encountering multiple errors with it. The idea is to 1. receive a broadcast from outside (notification center screen recording) or from other apps, and 2. to be able to broadcast it's own recording from within the app (basically implementing both capabilities of ReplayKit -- record and broadcast). I get into different problems for both cases

For functionality #1:

1. Using the template code for the Broadcast Setup UI Extension, when I get to the point that I'm passing the broadcast URL to the extension context, I get the following error at the console.

//using dummy url "https://dev.streaming.com/broadcast"
[ERROR] Failed to determine whether URL /broadcast (n) is managed by a file provider

I'm only following was in the template, but no additional information is given on what the broadcast URL should be (RMTP, etc). Is there a correct format for the URL? Should this url be shared between extensions?

2. When I cancel the setup screen and go back to the app that wants to broadcast a video, the app becomes unresponsive. How can this be fixed?

For functionality #2:

1. When I try to call RPBroadcastActivityViewController.load(withPreferredExtension: handler:) from the container app, the returned RPBroadcastActivityViewController is nil. Is it even possible to stream & broadcast (to server) within the app or is there something else that I need to implement in the extensions?

Replies

Currently having the same issue. With any rtmp url i am providing it is no use, i get the same error. It's both true for ReplayKit lib on objective C and swift