Cannot sign in application loader

I try to sign in the application loader, and it comes out the error message said "To use this application, you must first sign in to Itunes Connect and sign the relevant contracts", and I did sign for the relevant contracts under Itunes Connect > Agreements, Tax and Banking, however I still not manage to sign in.

Replies

I'm experiencing the same problem this morning. Was working fine yesterday and as far as I can see I have no outstanding contract changes to approve

i has the same question have any solution?

I have a same error but yesterday everything was ok. interesting. I entered a new contract but error is no correct

I to am experiencing this same issue. I logged into iTunes Connect and I do not see any pending contracts that need signed.

Same for me. Was just using it yesterday

The backend seems routinely more unreliable this time of year, right before WWDC when they start staging rollouts of new stuff...

I have the same problem. I was missing a field in the bank account section, I completed the contract and sent the info. It got approved in less than an hour, but Application Loader still gives me the message and won't let me sign in.

have u found any solution?

login from xcode will let you sign the relevant contracts xcode -> Open Developer Tool -> Application Loader

That Worked !

good boy it's helpful

it's helpful thanks

This worked for me, thank you!

But, the Application Loader App (outside xcode) isn't working yet.. the same message about contracts is still apearing..

I dont have xcode and the version of mac im running wont let me install it. Any other suggestions?

Same here. Why can't Apple have their legal agreements on the web like everyone else?
Apparently, someone at Apple thought it was good idea to only allow developers to sign this contract in the most recent version of XCode and nowhere else. I'm going to rent a mac in the cloud just so that I can sign this contract. It'll probably be the only solution for those with older macs at least for a while since Apple doesn't care about any of its products that are older than 2 years old.