Which way choose for agent service app

I'm developing an application that will allow you to book and pay for workouts for a variety of fitness clubs.

The application uses its own currency. Each training costs one coin of the domestic currency. Also, the application will allow you to buy club services for 2-3 coins of the club, for example, individual training.

I read on the website the applet that in this case with this option I will need to pay 30% for each transaction.

But my application does not produce any goods, it offers agent services. In this case, there are other tariffs?

Replies

That is, in fact it turns out that I will provide a service that has its earnings of 5-10% on that selling a ticket to a fitness club and here I must give 30% for this service.

I think this is wrong.

Apple's ASRGs/Business/In-App Purchase explains that such currencies are used to "unlock features or functionality within your app" - your currency is used to purchase real world goods/services consumed -outside-.

In your example, you should use a payment scheme outside the app, in which case Apple would not take 30%.