Base internalization-Supporting English only

We as developer most of the time using English as Development language. Considering Base Internationalization in my project how can i export XLIFF (english) file?

I want to share english XLIFF file to translator team for content and its grammatical verification. My app only support English language but in future it may support other languages hence i am using base internationalization in my app.

I have export en.xliff file firstly and share it to translator team. Translator team has updated some content and correct some grammatical part.

While importing back the updated en.xliff file to my project I am facing below error.

Please share what's the best way to handle English strings file while using base internationalization.

Replies

If it's still interesting someone.

Use this command to export the English translation so that it will already have the 'source' and 'target' elements for each translation unit.

xcodebuild -exportLocalizations -localizationPath . -project ../MyProject.xcodeproj -exportLanguage en

note that it has '-exportLanguage en' , if you omit this, it will export the base version.