Nonexistent feedback between Xcode and iTunessConnect

I have uploaded my build two days ago. I got a green checkmark everything was fabulous.

After 40+ hours my iTunes Connect has no idea there was any submission!!!

Yesterday (a day after the submission), I called the support. The support was not able to tell me what's going on. Support's (universal) advice was to wait full 24h period. Today (day two) I urged them again I sent them all the documents and screenshot I had, to push forward my issue. The support asked me all the same questions they already had in my tickets. And voila They will investigate!!!

I don’t really blame the support people, I blame the process and the technology Apple uses. Simple the iTunes connect must proactively report every single step. The process must be cut into reasonably short steps to shorten the process. I must know Apple have received (or not recieved) my bundle within minutes not days! I would appreciate an rough estimation when my bundle will be processed and ready for pre-release. Every single shipping organization on this planet is able, capable and willing to provide their partners with such information. Is 24hous necessary? It is ridiculous but OK. But the second after 24h period I should have all the information needed for solution or escalation. I don’t want me nor support to INVESTIGATE! I just want to know or at least have enough evidence to drill down the problem.

If I get the the information that the bundle didn't left my office (even if the Xcode was happy) I could have react 45hrs ago. If I get the the reason why my bundle was rejected after 24hours, I could have almost finished my second round. And here we, after 45hours we are going to INVESTIGATE. Oh wait a minute we are not going to do anything because it’s Friday evening!

The whole process is CatchXX. I don’t know what Apple knows, Apple doesn't know what knows or has, thus I can’t do anything to make any changes or react, anything. In conjunction with the Ivory Tower approach it is just a nightmare. I was born behind the Iron Curtain and I have not experienced such inoperable and rigid system since 1990. My client just did not believe me what level of "support" I getting here before I put him on bcc of all my emails.

Tickets #100537550962 (web form never answered), #100537996024 (made by phone not resolved)