Getting a Safari extension reviewed and published

I have a Safari extension which was submitted for review 3 months ago.

Since then, absolutely nothing. I've tried contacting them but that was just an exercise in frustration and wasted time, nobody seemed to have any clue and it achieved nothing.

Is there any way I can find out what is happening, and then get Apple to review and publish my extension?

Google and Firefox accepted my extension 3 months ago and they don't charge, yet Apple are charging me $99 and doing nothing for it!

PS. I know this has been asked before, but none of the other people seemed to get an answer so that's why I'm asking again.

Replies

Hi Martin,

I’m sorry for your frustrating experience submitting a Safari Extension. I’d like to help. Please reach out to me via a Direct Message on Twitter (@jonathandavis) and I will work on finding out the status of your submission.

All the best,

Jon Davis

 Web Technologies Evangelist

Did you ever have any success getting Apple to review your Safari extension? We are going through the same thing now. It has been over 3 months since we submitted our extension for review, and still nothing. We have tried reaching out to Apple via multiple channels.