Apple Pay Not Completed Issue

I have implemented Apple pay for web. The apple pay sheet is poping up and i am able to get the merchant validation object as well but not able to complete merchant validation (session.completeMerchantValidation(merchantSession)). It keeps processing and then say Payment Not Completed. I have checked numerous threads and i see that code implementation is what it is required.

So i am stuck here and not able to get payment token which i need to pass to my payment gateway provider.

PS: The domain on which i am implementing was earlier using apple pay for web with Stripe. I have disbaled the apple pay settings from my stripe account as well in case if that could have been the issue.

Replies

Hi Nitin, we are also facing similar issues while we are integrating apple pay for the website. Did you manage to find a solutions to this?.
Have you taken a look at your server's access logs to see the full request / response that is being sent and received? Possibly this will provide you more insight into where the breakdown is taking place.

Matt Eaton
DTS Engineering, CoreOS
meaton3@apple.com
i am also facing same kind of issue. could you tell the issue

i am also facing same kind of issue. could you tell the issue