Rejected for Metadata - confused about what it means

My app was rejected for metadata and from what I've read that means I don't need to change the app binary in any way, just the app details to fix this. But the reasons they have give don't seem to make sense. They gave this list:

1.1.6 - Include false information, features, or misleading metadata.

Ok this makes sense, the metadata.

2.3.0 - Undergo significant concept changes after approval

2.3.1 - Have hidden or undocumented features, including hidden "switches" that redirect to a gambling or lottery website

Ok but how could this be fixed by changing the metadata?

3.1.1 - Use payment mechanisms other than in-app purchase to unlock features or functionality in the app

Not a metadata issue...

4.3.0 - Are a duplicate of another app or are conspicuously similar to another app

Not a metadata issue...

5.2.1 - Were not submitted by the legal entity that owns and is responsible for offering any services provided by the app

Not a metadata issue...

5.3.4 - Do not have the necessary licensing and permissions for all the locations where the app is used

Not a metadata issue...

For some reason with this kind of rejection they always feel the need to be vague even though they surely know exactly what the issue is. But here it seems more than that, the reasons they have listed aren't to do with metadata at all. Not sure how I need to go about fixing this.

Replies

Hello!

I have the same problem as you, and I also do not know what to do. Tell me please, did you solve your problem? Help please!

Metadata is everything that you entered in the submission form other that the binary. Usually the section where the issue is located is highlighted in the response but if it's not then your best option is to reply to that message and request clarification. Nobody here can help without knowing details about your app that only you and the review team know.