My App Using CoreData Was Removed From App Store

App was initially placed in 2011. Hence, several problems with deprecations made it outdated for IOS 10, including creating the core data stack using the documented technique of the time. I am rewriting the app using Swift and NSPersistentContainer. One thing I have difficulty with is producing a “DataController” class, as described in Core Data Programming Guide section Initializing the Core Data Stack. My problem is that I cannot visualize what the completed class should look like!

Something else about the app: the user can provide more than one file, each of which the app transforms to a separate ‘filename.sqlite’ persistent store for the single managed object model. The user selects among the various transformed filenames to present the differently produced information in a tableview. This was relatively straightforward to do in the initial implementation in OBJC and the “old” core data.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone would show an example of a completed DataController class (I have yet to get past compiler errors in my attempts during the past weeks).