In App Purchase max quantity

I am developing an IOS app using Cordova. User can purchase credits that can be used later. I am using In-App Purchase for the credit purchase using cc.fovea.cordova.purchase plugin. In my app user can enter how many credits he wants to buy. Depending on that credit price is set.

Like:

1. 1-25 credits: $10
  2. 26-50 credits: $8
  3. 50+ credits: $6

I have created different Consumable In-App Purchases in Itunes for each price range. Depending on user input I am sending which IAP to buy and how many quantity. But the problem is I am not able to buy more than 10 quantity at a time [Sandbox].

Is there any solution to buy more than 10 quantity at a time?

Also Is there any alternative to In-App Purchase that can be used to fulfill my requirement.

Thanks in advance

Replies

A) Sell the credits in packages and discount the larger packages.

1 credit for $10

5 credits for $45

25 credits for $200

50 credits for $300

B) have a set of products available for purchase but only display those products when the user has made previous purchases:

User has no previous purchases: (show only products A and B)

1 credit for $10 (Product A)

10 credits for $100 (Product B) - limit quantity 2

User has 25 previous purchases: (show only products C and D)

1 credit for $8 (Product C)

10 credits for $80 (Product D) - limit quantity 2

User has 50 previous purchases: (show only products E and F)

1 credit for $6 (Product E)

10 credits for $60 (Product F)

Thanks for your response.

But in this process user will not be able to purchase credit as per their choice like 10, 20, 30 etc.

I would like to give a user the same functionality as the existing website.

So, is there any alternative to solve my requirement?

>But in this process user will not be able to purchase credit as per their choice like 10, 20, 30 etc.

in A) User can purchase 2 "5 credits for $45" at a cost of $90 i.e. $9/credit

User can purchase 4 "5 credits for $45" at a cost of $180 i.e. $9/credit

User can purchase 1 "25 credits for $200" and 1 "5 credits for $45" for a cost of $245 i.e. $8.15/credit

in B) user can purchase 1 or 2 Product B's and get 10 or 20 credits. If they ask to purchase "30 credits" the app tells them to first purchse 2 Product B's and then be eligible for more credits at a discount. They do that and get to purchase a Product D.

The question is...do you want to offer a discount for 'larger packages' or for 'repeat customers'.

But another approach. Have multiple IAPs. Make the IAPs available after the user has indicated how many they want to purchase.

Have 25 IAPs, 1 for each amount of credits from 1 to 25; and each priced accordingly.

Have 25 IAPs, 1 for each amount of credits from 26 to 50; and each proced accordingly.

Have another IAP for 50 credits.

User says they want "32 credits" and show them only that one IAP for purchase.

Thanks for your response.

I also thought of that solution. But the problem is Apple offers limited price tier. All price tier of my product is not available there.

Also, Apple does not provide customization of price tier as the forum suggests. Please let me know if you have any other solution.