Is TestFlight down?

Hello,

My game has been ready and approved to be tested over a week ago, yet none of my testers have received the usual email.

I resent some invitations yesterday and more today yet no one has received email.

Thanks

Accepted Reply

weird, i added myself as another tester, resent all and all of the sudden everyone received their emails????

Replies

weird, i added myself as another tester, resent all and all of the sudden everyone received their emails????

i also facing same issue, use 2 phones also cannot load Testflight

same for us. ”couldnt load apps” error.

This is the error I'm currently facing as well.... Not sure if it's on TestFlight's end or my own...

Same error here for the last few hours. Status page details an issue from yesterday: https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

same here from last evening.

Same here too, also since yesterday evening. Tried alsorts, reinstall, removed and readded testers, sent invites. Nothing fixes it.

As you say Apple status page says green with issue from yesterday. Hard to know just how "real time" that service status page is.

Is anyone connecting successfully to TestFlight?

Still down here in US

Still down for us too (USA) Need resolved immediately.

Down for us as well (at least since yesterday afternoon 4/25/18). Three different support messages into Apple, with just one ill-informed response.

I don't know if this is related. My testers get the TestFlight invite message but when they click the "View in TestFlight" Safari in the device hangs when loading the https://beta.itunes.apple.com/v1/invite... link. No redirection to TestFlight app with the new beta app to test ocuring.

After some time I see "Gateway timeout" from Apple's web server.

Anybody else getting this issue? I am not sure it it has to do with my specific build and beta version or it is a general service system down.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Ignacio

This is.... I was originally getting the "Couldn't Load App/TestFlight Unavailable Error", then tried deleting the TestFlight app and re-downloading it, got this error with being redirected but no loading, then went back to the original error. I called Apple Developer Support about this entire issuse and referenced them to the System Status page as well as these forum posts to show others are having similar problems and to see if we could get to the root of it. No luck so far, they said that TestFlight appears to be fine when they checked it and just asked me to send over a screenshot of the error and a few other things. I also noticed the "TestFlight" tab in iTunes connect is extremely slow for me and sometimes just gives me an error there as well as of late. Hopefully a fix is found soon...

same for us. ”couldnt load apps” error.

Still down. Says Couldn't Load Apps. (In India 27th April 2018 - 10:40 AM IST).
Totally unacceptable. Still we didn't get any reply from the apple guys why and till when it will get resolved. 😕

Update from the UK - Still down

I've tried the following avenues:

- Delete and reinstall the TestFlight iOS app

- Delete my ITC User from the app testers and re-invite. The invite arrives but the 'View In Test Flight' (https://beta.itunes.apple.com) link fails to load.

This has been down for me since the AM of the 26th (UK Time)