First App won't work on iPhone, Command builtin-rm failed with exit code 512

I get "Command builtin-rm failed with exit code 512" error when trying to run app on iPhone. Works fine in simulator. I think it has to do with a duplicate file name some where?? , but I don't know how to find files in MacOS (im a windows user and new to MacOS). So, the name of my app is My First App, and I think I have the files for the app nested in 2 levels of "My First App" folders. If I try to copy and paste the files so it is not nested, it breaks my app bad, so doesn't really work.

Here is the full error:

Clean.Remove clean /Users/justinjohnston/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/My_First_App-gsyqfrxwuyovrdcjfhsqhcifjpty/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/My\ First\ AppUITests-Runner.app/PlugIns/My\ First\ AppUITests.xctest

builtin-rm -rf /Users/justinjohnston/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/My_First_App-gsyqfrxwuyovrdcjfhsqhcifjpty/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/My\ First\ AppUITests-Runner.app/PlugIns/My\ First\ AppUITests.xctest

Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=512 "“My First AppUITests.xctest” couldn’t be removed." UserInfo={NSFilePath=/Users/justinjohnston/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/My_First_App-gsyqfrxwuyovrdcjfhsqhcifjpty/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/My First AppUITests-Runner.app/PlugIns/My First AppUITests.xctest, NSUserStringVariant=(

Remove

), NSUnderlyingError=0x7f8729147580 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=22 "Invalid argument"}}

Command builtin-rm failed with exit code 512

Any help? Im a newb so please dumb it down for me.

Cheers,

Fishermanjuice