4 Replies
      Latest reply on Jun 13, 2018 10:59 PM by TtJinjin
      SKtt Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

hi ,everyone

Why the completionHandler block was not called after calling '-(void)readDataWithCompletionHandler:' of NEAppProxyTCPFlow?

The Managed APP has sent data, and I have got an instance of NEAppProxyTCPFlow from '-(void)handleNewFlow:'

and call '-(void)openWithLocalEndpoint: completionHandler:' also succeeded.

Thanks,

SKtt

• Re: How to read data from NEAppProxyTCPFlow?
          eskimo Apple Staff Apple Staff (10,235 points)

On an app proxy flow the open is async.  Are you sure that the completion handler passed to -openWithLocalEndpoint:completionHandler: has been called before you call -readDataWithCompletionHandler:.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
          Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware
          let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

SKtt Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Thank you,eskimo

Yes,I'm sure  that the completion handler has been called,and error is nil.

I called  '-(void)readDataWithCompletionHandler:' in the open completion handler.

Is it because of this reason that I use the development provisioning profile to codesign, not the enterprise provisioning profile?

Thanks,

SKtt

eskimo Apple Staff Apple Staff (10,235 points)

Is it because of this reason that I use the development provisioning profile to codesign … ?

That seems unlikely.  The app proxy suitability checking occurs before you get the flow via -handleNewFlow:.  Once you have the flow I can’t think of anything that would prevent you from reading it.

I don’t have any other simple suggestions for debugging this.  My recommendation is that you open a DTS tech support incident so that I can spend the time necessary to take a proper look.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
                  Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware
                  let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

TtJinjin Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Thank you,eskimo

I find my AppProxyExtension output a log that is 'flow_director_create_io_handle:3170 (0): control: Recevied a data message for flow 3218250285, but the flow cannot be found'  in console.app, so ,the completionHandler block was not called after calling '-(void)readDataWithCompletionHandler:' of NEAppProxyTCPFlow.

What does this log mean and how can I solve this problem?

Thanks,

Tt