SOS!Please look at this!!!

I love iPhone,especially its camara,it helps me to take a lot of beautiful pictures...

but have you ever get trouble in finding a picture?

I mean,when you have enjoyed your iPhone by taking thousands of pictures,actually,at least ten thousand(still growing),and one day,you want to find that particular picture,you have to move all over ten thousand of them to find it and it takes you more time than you can imagine,sometimes it drives one crazy.

now you may say you can create an Album,then you can find it easily,that is the problem,I could remember to create an Album one time,but not every time,the point that drives me crazy is when you have created one Album to store a pile of picture from Camera roll,they did not disappear in Camara roll!!!!!!so it leads some problems,

1.I got ten thousand pictures in camara roll,and some repetitions in some Albums,it looks numerous and complex.

2. with more and more pictures in camara roll,if I forget to classify my picture several times,I have to look at all my pictures one by one(including those already belong to some Albums) to classify them and create some new Albums.

3.if one picture haven't been classified in any Albums,I have to search it in thousands of pictures including those already belong to some Albums。

ohhh....just imagine how struggling I am.

Here is my sincer advice(wishes):

1.please get a version that when I have classified my pictures in an album,they dont show up in camara any more,just stay in that album safe and sound,that would save me tons of work.....that is woooooonderful......

2.it would be beyond perfect that after editing one picture in an Album,it auto-saves in the album instead of Camara roll.but if you have to choose ,just make my first wish become true...please

well,English is not my first language,I hope my struggle could be understood,and my voice be heard.I swear it is not just my voice.....my friends ask me where should we send advice?I said let me try.....

Replies

Wrong forums, this is a place for support with development, if you would like to submit feedback to Apple, have a look at this website.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/