PaymentQueue updatedTransactions with purchased status calling automatically with inapp manage/ok popup

I'm implementing auto-renewable monthly subscriptions to one our apps. I registered to the SKTransactionQueue on my screen viewDidLoad()

some times paymentQueue calling automatically.

one user already purchased a subscription and logs out of my application, another user trying to make the same product purchase with the same apple id, here we are checking the subscription existence by checking the recent transaction(with the help of receipt). if subscription expiry date still exists (or) if it is in recurring mode straightaway we are giving a pop like 'receipt already used'.

if the subscription is 'expired', we are checking our application member-Id with original transaction-Id by calling our API, if they matched only, we are letting the user to purchase.

if not, we are not adding any paymentQueues and displaying a popup says, 'receipt already used'.

this is working good.

if the user dont have the apple id signed in at the time of request for purchase, they can enter on the go.. if they give the appleId which already having the subscription they will get the pop says subscriiption already exists.. and will give two options Manage/ok. as the popup appers on the screen, paymentQueues are calling automatically and with 'purchased' status, in result our API URLs are hitting with transaction success status and second user allotted with subscription.

any idea why paymentQueues are calling automatically and with 'purchased' status as Manage/ok pop apear?

how can i differenciate the transaction in paymentQueue, is the resultant of successful purchase or it is called with the manage/ok popup