The significant-change location service can't get location when iOS 11 restarted

I'm creating an application using iOS 'The significant-change location service'.

My app is launching the service when my app terminate.

And my app could get the position information after iOS restarted until iOS10, but iOS11 couldn't do that.

Details :

• iOS 11 that Passcode is ON : Couldn't get the position information when iOS restarted.
  • iOS 10 that Passcode is ON : Could get.
  • iOS 11 that Passcode is OFF : Could get.
  • iOS 10 that Passcode is OFF : Could get.

I want to get the information on the "iOS 11 that Passcode is ON'.

Is there any solutions?

( I'm trying this on iOS 11.3 )

Thanks.

Replies

Apps cannot and will not be launched prior to the first unlock after a reboot of a device that has a Passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID turned on.

Thank you for your reply.

My description was not enough.

Although I input passcode, I couldn't get the position information.

And I found a certain rule.

"I must input passcode immediately at the passcode input screen appeared."

Details:

-----

failure : Don't start getting the info automatically

success : Start getting the info automatically

-----

iOS11

• iOS restart -> Displayed the input passcode screen -> Input passcode(immediately) -> success
  • iOS restart -> Displayed the input passcode screen -> Input passcode(15 seconds or more) -> failure

iOS10

• iOS restart -> Displayed the input passcode screen -> Input passcode(immediately) -> success
  • iOS restart -> Displayed the input passcode screen -> Input passcode(15 seconds or more) -> success

Are you saying that your app never gets launched after the 15 second window has passed, even after moving a significant distance?

Also, is the 15 seconds time past the reboot, or time past the passcode screen visible?

What happens if you reboot, wait for a minute, bring up the passcode screen and repeat the tests?

The important thing is the length of passcode screen displayed time.

Input passcode immediately when the passcode screen visibled, I can get the info.

But the passcode screen visibled, and wait 1 minute, then input passcode is can't get the info.

How to Test1:

1. iOS reboot
  2. the passcode screen visibled
  3. input passcode immediately
  4. the desktop screen visibled
  5. wait 5 minutes

(Repeat this test 50 times)

Result of Test1:

42 times succeeded (could get the info in 5 minutes)

How to Test2:

1. iOS reboot
  2. the passcode screen visibled
  3. wait 1 minute, and input passcode
  4. the desktop screen visibled
  5. wait 5 minutes

(Repeat this test 50 times)

Result of Test2:

0 times succeeded