Ridiculously long waiting for review time.

Hello everyone,

Here's my issue:

I submitted my app for review and 20 minutes later the status changed to "in review". Two hours ago, unfortunately, the app was rejected due to not so clear reasons (probably a misunderstanding from the reviewer). I made the required fix and sent it for review right away. More than 5 days passed since then and yet no answer from Apple.

How comes that it took less than three hours to get the app reviewed and now I am forced to wait for days if not weeks.

What would you recommend me to do? I am about to miss the app's release date & ruin the launch event on Wednesday

Replies

Yes i having same issue. Stuck at "In Review" status.

Any news? I'm still waiting for review....

Is your app approved? I have the same issue. 14 days already and still counting...

Hey guys,
I am having the same issue with ALL of my apps. On the past I was extermely happy because I had apps approvedor rejected in 1 day, but a month ago to now I can be weeks "Waiting for review" and "in review" for weeks also, I do not kow what it is happening. I have started to think I need to improve my apps quiality to get faster app review times.
what do you guys think about it?

You should always strive to have the highest quality apps possible, but I'd be surprised if that had an impact on review times.

I'm dealing with the same issue. I submitted my app on September 18th. It's now 31 days later. The only reponses I've gotten have been generic, boiler-plate, and robotic. Just a really bad experience. Not sure what the $100 developer fee is going towards. Also, not sure where Apple gets "On average, 50% of apps are reviewed in 24 hours and over 90% are reviewed in 48 hours." That just can't be true.

How about now? any update after that?

i am too