Post not yet marked as solved
31 Replies
58k Views
Hi,Recently I installed iPadOS public beta and bought an external third party keyboard. The spacebar of the keyboard does not work properly on some applications including the native email app. When I clicked on the spacebar, it inputs newline instead of space. Also, I noticed I can input space by clicking on shift+spacebar or alt+spacebar.I tried with another keyboard and same issues persists. Is this an issue from iPadOS public beta?Anyone experiencing the same issues?
Posted Last updated
Post marked as solved
1 Replies
Hi, I recently updated to MacOS Sonoma 14.0 Beta. I noticed that whenever I click anywhere on the desktop, it will show desktop. I checked the keyboard & mouse shortcuts but there's no options for mouse click in Show Desktop, unlike MacOS Ventura. From MacOS Sonoma: From MacOS Ventura: May I know what am I missing here?
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
When starting up mac, the screen ficked off after entered password on login screen. Apparently this is due to the screen brightness is lowered to the minimum (totally black) automatically after login, hence it looks like the system got stuck/screen blackout.Always try to tune up the brightness if this ever happens to you, at least this is the resolution for my case.
Posted Last updated