Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Can I change the GPS location on my iPhone?
Posted Last updated
1 Replies
I am updating Xcode version 11.6 to 12.4 from mac os 11.2.3 but it updated Xcode 12.2. What is the issue and why it's taking the 12.2 Xcode version?
Posted Last updated
1 Replies
I have created MAM Wrap ipa file using Distribution certificate. And then I have uploaded it in intune store and it's successfully uploaded. when I try to install the app in intune store it's installing but unable to run the app in my device. please do suggest me in solving this issue.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Need more clarification regarding this. I have developer license .I have created the one application that application install in my iOS device . I sent the application to my friend .his try to install the application but his unable to Install the application . How to resolve the issue. I want more clarification this issue. we are developed one application .we have to sent that intune mam application to my sister company.we have developer account but we don’t have enterprise account. Please suggest me the number of possible ways.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
I have created MAM Wrap ipa file using developer certificate. And then I have uploaded it in intune store and it's successfully uploaded.but when I try to install the app in intune store it's unable to install. please do suggest me in solving this issue.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Our firm is using Microsoft Intune as MAM. We have our first iOS App that we want to send to some devices vía Intune. We have compiled the App for the App Store, then export the ipa file and upload it to Intune. So far so good.... We then assign the App to a group of users. However the Install process fails. Icon shows up all grey out on the device, but when you click an states "Impossible to install App. Try again later. Just to verify, running the App on an iOS connected to the compiling Mac computer works fine, when we launch it from Xcode. Is there any guide on how to compile or configure the ipa creation process (Provisioning profiles, certificates, etc...) so that they can be served via MaM? Thanks in advance
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
We are currently using a developer account license, but want to upgrade this to an enterprise account license. how to upgrade the account? Is there any option to using developer plan and enterprise plan using same account? For example app upload the to apple store and intune(enterprise). How is the pricing of two plans using the single account?
Posted Last updated
2 Replies
1.2k Views
My ios app shows status "Ready for sale" in my iTunes connect account. The status changed 24 hours back. I am able to view the app when i click in the link provided in my iTunes connect account. My app is not available when i search it in the store. How much time does it take for the app to come up on the store.
Posted Last updated