Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
1.8k Views
Hello developers,I have app that has 3 main features. That features are games, tests and coupons.In game part, users plays various games which provided from our server(not from third part app). Also every game has limited prizes for winners. That prizes are most of the popular brands gift codes. For Example: Netflix gift codes.In test part, users are solving interactive tests like Buzfeed do. For Example: We are gonna tell you movie that you will like. Also, every test after users solved, they can earn our app's point.In coupon parts, users can get good coupons like Netflix coupon with their app's point.We have three feautes in our app, and all part has different design in background.When we uploaded first time our app about 2 months ago, Apple published our app to Apple Store. In 2 months, we have a lot of sent Apple to a lot of versions. They also published them. However, suddenly they removed our app from Apple Store, and they said:Guideline 3.2.2 - Business - Other Business Model Issues - UnacceptableThe primary purpose of your app is to encourage users to watch ads or perform marketing-oriented tasks, which is not appropriate for the App Store.We read the Guideline 3.2.2, and there are about some rules:Creating an interface for displaying third party apps, extensions, or plug-ins similar to the App Store or as a general-interest collection.(ii) Monetizing built-in capabilities provided by the hardware or operating system, such as Push Notifications, the camera, or the gyroscope; or Apple services, such as Apple Music access or iCloud storage.(iii) Artificially increasing the number of impressions or click-throughs of ads, as well as apps that are designed predominantly for the display of ads.(iv) Unless you are an approved nonprofit or otherwise permitted under Section 3.2.1 (vi) above, collecting funds within the app for charities and fundraisers. Apps that seek to raise money for such causes must be free on the App Store and may only collect funds outside of the app, such as via Safari or SMS.(v) Arbitrarily restricting who may use the app, such as by location or carrier.(vi) Apps should allow a user to get what they’ve paid for without performing additional tasks, such as posting on social media, uploading contacts, checking in to the app a certain number of times, etc. Apps should not require users to rate the app, review the app, watch videos, download other apps, tap on advertisements, or take other similar actions in order to access functionality, content, use the app, or receive monetary or other compensation.(vii) Artificially manipulating a user’s visibility, status, or rank on other services unless permitted by that service’s Terms and Conditions.(viii) Apps that facilitate binary options trading are not permitted on the App Store. Consider a web app instead. Apps that facilitate trading in contracts for difference (“CFDs”) or other derivatives (e.g. FOREX) must be properly licensed in all jurisdictions where the service is available.(ix) Apps must not force users to rate the app, review the app, download other apps, or perform other similar actions in order to access functionality, content, or use of the app. When we read this Guideline, we removed all gifts from our game part. Also we removed the coupon part. So, we only have games and tests left. After we released our new version to Apple Store Connect, they gave us to same rejection:Hello,Thank you for your resubmission. We noticed that the previous issue has not been resolved.We are unable to proceed with the review of your app until this issue has been addressed.Guideline 3.2.2 - Business - Other Business Model Issues - UnacceptableThe primary purpose of your app is to encourage users to watch ads or perform marketing-oriented tasks, which is not appropriate for the App Store.Next StepsWe encourage you to review your app concept and incorporate different content and features that are in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.My point is, i really don't understand. what is wrong. I want to solve this problem, but i dont understand correctly. Can you help me?First image is home page. That contains games, tests, coupons buttons. Oyunlar means games, testler means tests, Weny Fırsatları means Coupons parts. Second image is games page, which user reaches from Oyunlar button.Third image is coupons page, which user reaches from Testler button.Fourth image is tests page, which user reaches from Weny Fırsatları button.
Posted
by talat256.
Last updated