Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
With iOS13, Apple is deprecating bunch of classes and properties. Specifically for UIWebVIew Apple has called out that “Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView”. I am replacing that from the codebase.My codebase is also using the other classes and properties as below; Apple has not called out specific ‘stop accepting the submissions’ warning on any of those. I am looking to know if anyone has heard when/if Apple will stop accepting the submission on these.While it’s ideal to replace all below as well, team does not have bandwidth to update all below at this time; I want to figure out how much time is available at hand. Any insights will be great.UIActionSheetUIActionSheetDelegateUIWebViewDelegate and classes which implement this delegateinitWithBase64EncodingMPMoviePlayerViewControllerMPMoviePlayerPlaybackDidFinishNotificationinterfaceOrientationCC_MD5statusBarHiddenkeyWindowopenURLconnectionWithRequeststringByReplacingPercentEscapesUsingEncodingCFURLCreateStringByAddingPercentEscapesisStatusBarHidden subscriberCellularProviderwillAnimateRotationToInterfaceOrientationThanks
Posted
by svd265.
Last updated
0 Replies
During testing, IDFA for all iOS devices is reported as "idfa":"00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"I understand the publisher guidelines while subitting the apphttps://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/207032086-Implementing-Apple-iOS-IDFA-guidelinesHowever apple has not provided any way out to have valid IDFA during testing that i know of.How to enable IDFA in test environment with iOS13?
Posted
by svd265.
Last updated
1 Replies
Below are classes and objects Apple says, are deprecated.1. UIWebView: Apple says "Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs ". Do we know what is the date?2. For other classes and properties below, do we know if papple plans to block submissions, and if so what are the dates?UIActionSheet, UIActionSheetDelegate, UIWebView, UIWebViewDelegate and classes which implement this delegate, initWithBase64Encoding, MPMoviePlayerViewController, MPMoviePlayerPlaybackDidFinishNotification, interfaceOrientation CC_MD5 statusBarHidden, keyWindow, openURL connectionWithRequest, stringByReplacingPercentEscapesUsingEncoding CFURLCreateStringByAddingPercentEscapes, isStatusBarHidden, subscriberCellularProvider , willAnimateRotationToInterfaceOrientationThanks
Posted
by svd265.
Last updated