Post marked as solved
8 Replies
3.5k Views
Hello,I'm trying to save an image to the camera roll alongside an edited version. The goal is to replicate the behavior of the iOS Camera app, when a color filter is selected: when you take a photo, the original photo is saved, alongside an edit with the filtered photo.I can't seem to get this to work using one PHAssetCreationRequest - as shown in the code below, the operation fails with "error The operation couldn’t be completed. (Cocoa error -1.)" and no further info as to what I'm doing wrong. PHPhotoLibrary.shared().performChanges({() -> Void in let creationRequest: PHAssetCreationRequest = PHAssetCreationRequest.forAsset() let creationOptions = PHAssetResourceCreationOptions() creationRequest.addResource(with: .photo, fileURL: editedImageURL, options: nil) creationRequest.addResource(with: .adjustmentBasePhoto, fileURL: imageURL, options: nil) creationRequest.addResource(with: .adjustmentData, data: "somedata".data(using: .ascii)!, options: creationOptions) }, completionHandler: { (success: Bool, error : Error?) -> Void in if !success { NSLog("error \(error?.localizedDescription ?? "unknown error")") } })Thanks,Sebastien
Posted
by sseb974.
Last updated