Post marked as solved
2 Replies
1.2k Views
what happened to the visionPro simulator after installing xCode 15.0 release condidate the visionPro simulator is gone and reinstalling xCode 15 Beta 8 its no longer configurable very disappointing interruption of preparing and adjusting projects
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
is any one else having issues with game scene-view .dae and or .scn files it seems these new beta release is very incompatible with files that work perfect with previous Xcode releases up to Xcode 14 I'm working on upgrading a simple striped down version of my chess game and run in to strange and bogus errors messages and crashes /Users/helmut/Desktop/schachGame8423/schach2023/scntool:1:1 failed to convert file with failure reason: *** -[__NSPlaceholderDictionary initWithObjects:forKeys:count:]: attempt to insert nil object from objects[0] all tools reality converter exporting the .dae file to other graphic files working fine as in prior Xcode releases but some thing is missing in current beta release of Xcode 15
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Previously art work used and porting a complex 3D mechanical Clock I am running into constant build errors using my previous art work .scn files I had some success converting my .usdz original to .scn file some convert but most just being in the art folder of the build environment cause this crash and are no longer compatible I use the same art work of gears and parts in UNITY build environment without any build issues most of my clocks have up to 35 different interacting parts These are replicas of classical clock mechanism Is any one else having problems with similar .scn files [?]
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
I am getting 4 warnings compiling the current template of sceneKit game /Users/helmut/Documents/spaceTime/scntool:1:1 Could not find bundle inside /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools any idea why the bundle is not installed I did a new download twice now still stuck getting these warnings about bundles not installed or not found any solution to correct the download install so the base dependencies are present thank you
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
private let boardAnchor: AnchorEntity = AnchorEntity( *Argument passed to call that takes no arguments plane: .horizontal, *Cannot infer contextual base in reference to member 'horizontal' classification: [.floor, .table], *2Reference to member 'floor' cannot be resolved without a contextual type minimumBounds: SIMD2(0.1, 0.1)     ) how can this be fixed in the demo code of the chess game example capture chess swift presented at WWW2022 session AR experience any help highly apprishiated
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
I have done the last upgrade to 10.15.4 in the last 3 days my mac book notifies upgrade available but when i proceed to upgrade now:it only shuts down restarts and nothing else happened, any one experiancing the same and what is going on. When attempting to deploy xCode new debug apps toiPhone i get a notification xcode not compatible with this new Beta Release of this device.I did an upgrade three days ago when receiving upgrade notification for iOS 13.4 latest beta.On the download section for developer is says now OS beta version available.Anny one any answer highly apprechiated
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
I have installed Beta 4 MAC OS 10.15 and xCode Beta 4. When I open Reality Composeron My Mac BOOK it crashes emidiatly after open the default template. All was fine and well in Beta 2no problem. Creating a RC-Enabled iOS APP and opening Reality Composer Craches xCode Beta 4emidiatly. I entered a bug with feedback assitenace FB6483210 listing other issues.Is any one else having similar issues with Beta 4 xCode - Reality Composer. On iOS the previous verions and the lates update however are working just fine.
Posted Last updated
0 Replies
Reality Composer as part of xCode 11 Beta 3 showing all objects with material colors black.On iOS 13 devices all is well. I placed a bug report 6483210. The detals are in the bug report.Does anyone else having this issue. On MAC OS the Reality Composer is imbedded in the xCode bundle. Object show up with Material color black trying to change or edit material collor is notworking. Beta 2 was fine. This issue is present after installing xCode 11 beta 3. Display of the same scene appering with material color allways black with Quick View has the right material colors.Example in my bug report a chess game setup. Any explanation please
Posted Last updated