Post marked as solved
5 Replies
4.7k Views
I would really like to turn on Universal Links for our app, but our SEO team keeps preventing us from doing it. They say, they need to know where traffic is coming from. For example, when a user opens Google in Safari and finds our URL, and taps it, they want to know he came from Google. (Btw. Our app is a wrapper for a website, however with features not available to mobile web users - not sure if that is relevant.)Is there any way in iOS to get a URL, or any other traffic source information at all, that would allow us to track where app users are coming from?
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
For storyboards we can set the "Builds for" value in the file inspector of Interface Builder. There is a default value, supposedly corresponding to my deployment target, which is not correct in my case (It does not correspond to my minimum deployment target, which is 11.0. Instead I get 10.3). This prevents my app from building, because the storyboard is not compatible with this build target. (I can't set it manually and be done with it, because the storyboard is recreated by a script every time a clean build is run.)
Posted Last updated