Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
Hi, When trying to run Steam. The gamepad controller doesn't show up. However on Sonoma, the Gamepad is working perfectly fine. Any resolution for this?
Posted Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi,I set preferredForwardBufferDuration parameter to a value of 50 seconds to maintain a good buffer for a live stream.However I noticed the following behavior-If I start the player close to the start of the stream the player threwsome : Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11800 "The operation could not be completed" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred (-12971), NSLocalizedDescription=The operation could not be completed, NSUnderlyingError=0x6000000ba3d0 {Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-12971 "(null)"}}This was despite the fact that m3u8 file was present and there was 1 segment mentioned in the media playlist. The playback content available for playback was of duration 8 seconds.However when I started the player late when the content was more than 40 seconds everything worked fine.When I removed the preferredForwardBufferDuration attribute everything worked fine. Other players could play the stream too.I tried this multiple times starting the live stream over and over again until I could confirm the above.Any suggestions?Thanks in advance
Posted Last updated