Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I am writing a multiple window app in mac catalyst in objective c. In principle it works fine but if I open the app from Finder while the app is not running (if the app is running it works fine) one of two things happen:1. either the following function in the SceneDelegate is called twice ⚠ and no url is to be found: - (void)scene:(UIScene *)scene willConnectToSession:(UISceneSession *)session options:(UISceneConnectionOptions *)connectionOptions;2. first is called: - (void)scene:(UIScene *)scene willConnectToSession:(UISceneSession *)session options:(UISceneConnectionOptions *)connectionOptions; no url to be found. second is called: - (void)scene:(UIScene *)scene openURLContexts:(NSSet<UIOpenURLContext *> *)URLContexts; I can get actually get the url (as if the app is running).Why is this behaviour so inconsistent, why are the functions called twice and how do I get the url in willConnectToSession as the documentation suggest if the app was not running. I always get two windows, how do I prevent this?Any suggestion is welcomed....
Posted
by rjk1729.
Last updated