Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
I am using the Login With Amazon iOS SDK, I noticed that when I callAMZNAuthorizationManager.shared().authorize(dashRequest, withHandler: requestHandler)The requestHandler is only executed if authorize() is completed in app through Safari.However if the user has the Amazon App installed, then the Amazon App is opened and when the user is redirected back to my app the requestHandler is never executed.Is there a workaround for this? Or a way that I can force authorize() to open in my app instead of opening in the Amazon app? Thanks
Posted
by reid0008.
Last updated
Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
At WWDC it was announced that any app that offers SSO with another service such as Facebook or Google would be required to implement Apple Single Sign On later this year. Is there a specific date for this? Is this still the plan? I have been unable to find more information about these requirements since the announcement.Thank you.
Posted
by reid0008.
Last updated
Post marked as solved
4 Replies
5.6k Views
Hi, I am using CNCopyCurrentNetworkInfo to get the SSID of the current wifi connection. I am wondering if there is a way to tell whether this WiFi is 2.4 or 5.0Ghz? Is there another function I could call to check this?Thank you
Posted
by reid0008.
Last updated