Post not yet marked as solved
6 Replies
5.7k Views
Hello Guys,I am getting below error when tried to launch Safari browser using Selenium Webdriver with Python code. I don't have admin rights on my Mac.Traceback (most recent call last): File "BraveTest.py", line 45, in <module> driver = webdriver.Safari(executable_path = safari_driverpath) File "/Users/p785756/Library/Python/3.6/lib/python/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/safari/webdriver.py", line 57, in __init__ self.service.start() File "/Users/p785756/Library/Python/3.6/lib/python/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/common/service.py", line 98, in start self.assert_process_still_running() File "/Users/p785756/Library/Python/3.6/lib/python/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/common/service.py", line 111, in assert_process_still_running % (self.path, return_code)selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: Service /usr/bin/safaridriver unexpectedly exited. Status code was: 1Code:from selenium import webdriverdriver = webdriver.Safari()As per the below instruction mentioned in the page @ https://webkit.org/blog/6900/webdriver-support-in-safari-10/“Authorize safaridriver to launch the webdriverd service which hosts the local web server. To permit this, run /usr/bin/safaridriver once manually and complete the authentication prompt.”I ran the command “/usr/bin/safaridriver –enable” in the mac terminal and it asked for the password. I have entered my user password but got the message saying password is not valid. Does it require Admin Password.Pls help me resolve this issue.Thanks in Advance.
Posted Last updated